Did you know that airflow issues are one of the most common HVAC problems? If you suspect that your HVAC is having a pretty hard time with pumping out air, you may be the victim of one (or more) of these symptoms below:
- Hot and cold spots throughout your space. Often one of the first signs of HVAC airflow issues, this is a common occurrence with new installs.
- The air is struggling to come out. If you have experienced weak or low airflow from the vents in your home or commercial space, the problem might be a widespread one throughout the entire space. Or it may be an isolated issue in just one room. This is an SOS that something is wrong.
- Pressure imbalance. Have you ever had doors that close on their own, heard strange whistling noises, or felt drafty spaces that remind you of horror movies? All of these signs are obvious symptoms of air pressure problems caused by poor airflow.
- The AC system is blowing warm air. If this happens, there is no doubt that your HVAC system is not working correctly.
Ignoring any one of these problems for too long can strain your HVAC and lead to compressor failure. With the compressor being the heart of the entire system, if this part fails, nine out of 10 times, you will need a brand-new unit.
The great news is that many of these underlying problems can be fixed easily and without major financial strain.
Here are common things that may be to blame:
- Dirty Coils
- Obstructed Condenser Unit
- Low Refrigerant
- Thermostat Issues
The bottom line? If you are dealing with any of the problems above, you need experienced technicians to help. Give us a ring and let us know how we can help you!
Leave a Comments